Social Legacy Project
ICSC has incorporated a sustainability plan with this year’s event. We have teamed up with Second Harvest Food Bank of Central Florida and are asking all attendees to participate in our project by bringing at least one non-perishable food item to the Career Fair on Thursday. We are looking forward to 100% participation and are really excited about the food this will provide to this charitable organization and the people in the surrounding counties. To find out more CLICK HERE.
The ICSC motto is, “work hard, play hard, give back.” As you advance your career and climb to the top financially, remember the importance of volunteering your time and giving back to the community where you live and or work. You don’t have to wait till you graduate, you can make an impact now! Help make this world a better place by making a donation at ICSC, fighting world hunger one can food item at a time.
ICSC’s Community Involvement Event requests that everyone in attendance bring a non-perishable food item which will be donated to charity. There will be over 750 people in attendance and we are really excited about the footprint this could potentially make.
Earn points towards the Collegiate World Cup of Sales” too! Here is how it works.
- Your university can earn up to 25 points for your team’s contribution and that could be a tie breaker.
- Each registered student attendee (competitors and additionals) bring one non-perishable food item to the collection point at check in.
- The number of points earned by a university depends on the percent of participation. For example:
- 2 attendees 2 food items = 100% or 25 points.
- 6 attendees 4 food items = 66% or 17 points (rounded to the nearest whole point)
Millions of ordinary Americans, people who you pass on the street every day are in need. Meet the Second Harvest Food Bank of Central Florida, a private, nonprofit organization that collects, stores and distributes donated food to more than 550 feeding partners in six Central Florida counties: Brevard, Lake, Orange, Osceola, Seminole, and Volusia. Find out more information about their organization: http://www.feedhopenow.org/.
Give Back and Make A Difference!