We are at the Caribe Royale Orlando again this year!
Room reservations have been made according to your registration:
- Role-Play Competition Only – one bedroom suite reservation for faculty coach and one bedroom suite reservation for role-play competitors. Participating schools in the Role-Play Competition are allotted 2 rooms. All one bedroom suite student rooms paid by ICSC require double occupancy at minimum, see additional information below. Suite rates are based on single/double occupancy, additional adults are $15/each per night.
- Role-Play and Sales Management Case Competitions – one bedroom suite reservation for faculty coach, one bedroom suite reservation for role-play competitors, and one bedroom suite reservation for case competitors. Participating schools in both Competitions are allotted 3 rooms. All one bedroom suite student rooms paid by ICSC require double occupancy at minimum, see additional information below. Suite rates are based on single/double occupancy, additional adults are $15/each per night.
- One Two Bedroom Villa – a limited number of villas are available at no additional charge on the nights that ICSC covers room rates. The rate on additional nights is $325. Contact Shannon for additional details if interested, See Villa accommodations. One villa counts as two allotted rooms. Villa rates are based on up to four adults. Additional adults are $15/each per night.
ICSC will cover the room rates for these rooms on the Master account for the evenings of Wednesday, November 1st, Thursday, November 2nd, Friday, November 3rd, with checkout on Saturday, November 4th. Incidentals are not allowed to be charged to the room and will not be covered by ICSC.
Same gender competitors are required to share a room. Single occupancy rooms paid for by ICSC MUST be paired with a same gender student competitor from a different university. Universities have the option to not pair their single student and instead pay half the room cost on qualifying room nights.
Only the cost of the room will be covered on the Master account, you will be responsible for any incidentals and nights extended as they will not be covered by ICSC. At the time of check in, a hold is placed on your personal credit card at $75 per night for Incidentals. Rates may change, inquire at the time of check in.
Make Changes to your Hotel Reservations
ICSC Master Account Rooms
Reservation confirmations for allotted rooms (rooms paid by ICSC) have been emailed to the faculty coach. Keep this confirmation on record as you will be responsible for making the necessary updates to your room reservations to include name and date changes. Before the event, you should update the official name of the persons in the room on the reservation. This will assure payment by ICSC. Making these changes should not require a credit card.
Any extensions or changes to dates outside of what ICSC has identified as covered will be the responsibility of the University. At the time of check-in a credit card will be collected to cover extended dates and incidentals.
If you have any issues updating your room reservation, please contact the Caribe Reservations Department at 407-238-8000.
Contact Shannon Young firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Disney Night Extension
If you choose to stay the night of the 4th, lodging costs will be out of pocket. You do not need to make a new reservation; you may extend the room reservations currently in place. A credit card will be collected at the time of check in to cover the additional lodging expenses.
No Show Rooms
ICSC will email you confirmation numbers and info to review thoroughly. It is the responsibility of the participating university to communicate any updates and changes. “No show rooms” are rooms reserved on behalf of the participating university where no one checks in or stays. ICSC does not pay for no show rooms. No show rooms will be billed to the university and the charge will be deducted from the university travel reimbursement.
Personal Pay and Prepay
The host hotel is the Caribe Royale Orlando, room reservations are available at the discounted contract rate of $175 per night + tax for double occupancy. CLICK HERE to make additional room reservations for a staff member or an additional faculty coach.
The cutoff date to reserve rooms in addition to the ones covered by ICSC is September 28th. Be sure to make your additional/personal pay reservations before this date to take advantage of the $175/per night discounted rate.
In October, once names and rooms have been finalized you may pay online in advance for your additional room reservations, CLICK HERE. You will need to enter the information from your reservation confirmation.
Complimentary guestroom internet and access to the Fitness Center is included with your stay at the Caribe Royale.
Discount tickets are $114 and may be purchased in advance by check or credit card. These are after 1 pm tickets to be used on Saturday, November 4th. These tickets can only be used on November 4th and due to the Pandemic the choice of park is pre-assigned. You may choose one of the four parks to visit: Magic Kingdom, Disney’s Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom, Epcot (please note that the parks close at different times – google to find out closing times). Once you decide, the park choice cannot be changed and if there is an attempt to change online or on the app it will void all tickets. So once assigned, please DO NOT try to change the ticket date or park choice. Once you have finalized your park choice, complete this form to choose your park. The deadline to submit is Wednesday, September 27th.
If you have not identified your students, it is best you take an educated guess. Ticket orders will be based on your responses and no additional tickets will be ordered. If no response is received from your university, Epcot will be the default choice.
The tickets are non-transferable, non-refundable and expire October 1, 2024. Contact Shannon Young, email@example.com, for an invoice and or with any questions. Payment for additional tickets MUST be received by Friday, September 29th.
It is recommended that you arrive in Orlando by 3:00 p.m. on Wednesday, November 1st and schedule your flight for departure no earlier than 4:00 p.m. on Saturday, November 4th.
With the following conditions, reimbursement for airfare or mileage will be reimbursed for the faculty coach (1) and the competitors in the Role-play Competition (2) and Sales Management Case Competition (2).
- Airfare MUST be booked at least FOUR WEEKS before your arrival date (by October 4th). At maximum, you will be reimbursed the rate of airfare at the time of the deadline (you will need to email Shannon the cost of airfare on the 4th) or each week after the deadline you will be deducted $50.00 per ticket per week (starting on October 5th), whichever penalty is the highest.
- Please contact Shannon Young before booking if a plane ticket exceeds $700 per person.
- IRS requires ITEMIZED RECEIPTS showing the airfare payment along with the FULL AIRFARE ITINERARY in order to process the reimbursement. Please be sure to acquire these items at the time of purchase. No exceptions.
- Complete the necessary forms and submit for reimbursement before the posted deadline. NO EXTENSIONS WILL BE ALLOWED.
If there are any questions along the way, please contact Shannon Young.
- Additional fees including Baggage and Booking Fees are not reimbursable items.
- NO JPG OR SCREENSHOTS WILL BE ACCEPTED. It is preferred that all receipts are saved in a PDF version and attached to the email request. If needed, you may forward the original confirmation email directly to me or include as an attachment.
Onsite Hotel Parking
Self-parking for registered guests is $10 plus tax, per vehicle, per day. See me with gate parking stub as I may have valet.
The Orlando International Airport (MCO) is closest to the property, approximately 16 miles.
The Orlando Sanford International Airport is approximately another 30 minutes from the property.
For those traveling only by car, mileage will be calculated based on the Florida Department of Transportation Mileage Viewer, as required by the State of Florida. If ground travel begins/ends outside of the state of Florida, be sure to include a printed copy of your travel path via MapQuest, Google, or some form of direction guide with your reimbursement request.
Please note travel reimbursement can take up to 8 weeks from the date received to process.
Lunch will be provided each day of the competition for registered participants. The meals selected will be based on the majority. However, we will accommodate medical dietary restrictions if notified in advance. Should you have a special dietary need, please email Shannon Young, firstname.lastname@example.org, by Friday, October 6th.
Any meals, snacks, etc. other than lunch is an individual cost. Additional meals may be provided at the discretion of the event Foundation.
Complete this Expense Reimbursement Request Form, one form per payee, and submit it to Shannon Young no later than Friday, November 24, 2023, by email email@example.com, fax, OR mail, as listed on the form. Reimbursements MUST be postmarked by November 24, 2023. Any requests submitted after this date will be subjected to a 50% penalty. Reimbursement Requests WILL NOT be accepted after Friday, December 8, 2023.
You MUST BE registered as the Faculty Coach and or Role-Play/Sales Management Case Competitor to qualify for reimbursement!
Travel Reimbursement Form including receipts and or documentation should be sent in one submission. Multiple e-mails will only delay the process further. Reimbursements will be processed as quickly as possible in the order in which received.
A complete submission includes:
- Expense Reimbursement Form (one form per payee)
- Full Itinerary and Itemized Receipt for each person and charge in which you are requesting reimbursement. Receipt MUST show the completed transaction or you may send your credit card statement.
- If using a travel agent – itemized bills from flight charges is required
COMPLETE DOCUMENTS ARE REQUIRED, do not send pictures of receipts and or forms, they will not be accepted. Documents should be sent in PDF format (do not use phone apps) or you may attach the confirmation and send via email.
Monetary Award Winners
Congratulations to all of our award winners. Complete this Award Winner Claim Form, and submit it to Shannon Young no later than Friday, January 12, 2024, by email firstname.lastname@example.org, fax, OR mail, as listed on the form. Requests MUST be postmarked by Friday, January 12, 2024 and must include the Award Winner Claim Form along with completed W9 Form. NO Requests will be accepted after Friday, January 12, 2024.
Transportation to and from the airport will not be provided. Here are a couple of companies that will provide transportation services:
- SuperShuttle – Click here to book your transportation or call 1-800-258-3826.
- Mears Transportation Group – Call (407) 423-5566 for more information
Social Legacy Project
ICSC has incorporated a sustainability plan with this year’s event. We have teamed up with Second Harvest Food Bank of Central Florida and are asking all attendees to participate in our project by bringing at least one non-perishable food item to the Career Fair by Thursday, November 2nd. We are looking forward to 100% participation and are really excited to team up with this charitable organization and provide support to the people in the surrounding counties. To find out more CLICK HERE.