We plan be at the Caribe Royale Orlando again this year!
Due to COVID-19, a final determination for face to face Competition HAS NOT been officially made. The ICSC wants to assure the safety of all participants and expects to make a final determination by August 1st. It is recommended that you DO NOT make hotel or travel arrangements at this time. We will not reimburse any hotel or travel arrangements should it be determine it is safest to host a virtual Competition.
Room reservations have been made according to your registration:
- Role-Play Competition Only – one bedroom suite reservation for faculty coach and one bedroom suite reservation for role-play competitors
- Role-Play and Sales Management Case Competition Round Two – one bedroom suite reservation for faculty coach, one bedroom suite reservation for role-play competitors, and one bedroom suite reservation for case competitors, See full Suite accommodations
- One Two Bedroom Villa – available at a rate of $26 per night contact Shannon for additional details if interested, See Villa accommodations
ICSC will cover the room rates for these rooms on the Master account for the evenings of Wednesday, November 10th, Thursday, November 11th, Friday, November 12th, with checkout on Saturday, November 13th. Incidentals are not allowed to be charged to the room and will not covered by ICSC.
Same gender competitors are required to share a room. Single occupancy rooms paid for by ICSC may be paired with a student competitor from a different university. Universities have the option to not pair their single student and pay half the room cost on qualifying room nights.
Only the cost of the room will be covered on the Master account, you will be responsible for any incidentals and nights extended as they will not be covered by ICSC.
Reservations will open up once we make a final determination for a face-to-face Competition. An email will be sent at the time of final determination.
The host hotel is the Caribe Royale Orlando, room reservations are available at the discounted contract rate of $149 per night for double occupancy. CLICK HERE to make additional room reservations for a staff member or an additional faculty coach. Also, email firstname.lastname@example.org to let her know you have a room reservation that is not under the discounted rate so that she can place you in a discounted room should one become available.
In October, once names and rooms have been finalized you may pay online in advance for your additional room reservations, click here: http://www.crrsv.com/authorize/index.html. You will need to enter the information from your reservation confirmation. Your reservation confirmation number will be emailed to you in October. You will be able to make an advance payment after this time.
For any questions regarding room reservations please contact Shannon Young by e-mail email@example.com or telephone (850) 644-9657.
Make Changes to your Hotel Reservations
Call the Reservations Department at (800) 823-8300 or (407) 238-8000, or you can email at Reservations@cariberoyale.com to update the names on the reservation, credit card information on file and or make any additional changes to your reservations.
Not Lodging at the Host Hotel
If you choose to lodge at a hotel other than the contracted location, you will only be reimbursed at the maximum rate of $149 per night, no taxes or misc. charges will be reimbursed.
3rd Party Booking Sites
Using 3rd party booking sites such as Kayak, Trivago, Expedia or any one of the trillion others to book additional rooms is highly inadvisable. All additional reservations should be made through the hotel website links provided above. If you have any questions, contact Shannon Young by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone (850) 644-9657.
It is recommended that you arrive in Orlando by 3:00 p.m. on Wednesday, November 10th and schedule your flight for departure no earlier than 4:00 p.m. on Saturday, November 13th.
With the following conditions, reimbursement for airfare or mileage will be reimbursed for the faculty coach (1) and the competitors in the Role-play (2) and Sales Management Case (2) Competitions.
- Airfare MUST be booked at least three weeks before your arrival date (by October 20th). At maximum, you will be reimbursed the rate of airfare at the time of the deadline or each week after the deadline you will be deducted $50.00 per ticket per week (starting on October 21st), whichever penalty is the highest.
- IRS requires ITEMIZED RECEIPTS showing the airfare payment along with the FULL AIRFARE ITINERARY in order to process the reimbursement. Please be sure to acquire these items at the time of purchase.
- Complete the necessary forms and submit for reimbursement before the posted deadline. NO EXTENSIONS WILL BE ALLOWED.
If there are any questions along the way, please contact Shannon Young.
Additional fees including Baggage and Booking Fees are not reimbursable.
The Orlando International Airport (MCO) is closest to the property, approximately 16 miles.
The Orlando Sanford International Airport is approximately another 30 minutes from the property.
For those traveling only by car, mileage will be calculated based on the Florida Department of Transportation Mileage Viewer, as required by the State of Florida. If ground travel begins/ends outside of the state of Florida, be sure to include a printed copy of your travel path via MapQuest, Google, or some form of direction guide with your reimbursement request.
Please note travel reimbursement can take up to 8 weeks from the date received to process.
You MUST BE registered as the Faculty Coach and or Role-Play/Sales Management Case Competitor to qualify for reimbursement!
Additional form(s) that should be submitted with your Expense Reimbursement Request Form (These forms are required in addition to your Reimbursement Request Form):
- ONLY New Participating University – If reimbursement will be paid to the University directly, a W9 Form and a Vendor Direct Deposit Authorization Form is also required.
- ONLY New Participant – If reimbursement will be paid to an individual, student or faculty member, a Guest Traveler Profile Form is also required.
Try to submit all required forms including receipts in one submission. Multiple e-mails will only delay the process further. Reimbursements will be processed as quickly as possible in the order in which they are received. What is considered a complete submission?:
- Expense Reimbursement Form (one form per payee)
- Full Itinerary and Itemized Receipt for each charge requesting reimbursement. Receipt MUST show the completed transaction or you may send your credit card statement.
- W9 and a Vendor Direct Deposit Authorization Form or Guest Traveler Profile Form. A complete W9 includes boxes 1, 3, 5 & 6, provide SSN under Part I and sign and date the form. For box 3, simply check Individual, sole proprietor or single-member LLC.
COMPLETE DOCUMENTS ARE REQUIRED, do not send pictures of receipts and or forms, they will not be accepted. Documents should be sent in PDF format or you may attach the confirmation email.
- SuperShuttle (407) 513-0225 – Click here to book your transportation or call 1-800-258-3826.
- Mears Transportation Group (407) 423-5566
Social Legacy Project
ICSC has incorporated a sustainability plan with this year’s event. We have teamed up with Second Harvest Food Bank of Central Florida and are asking all attendees to participate in our project by bringing at least one non-perishable food item to the Career Fair on Thursday. We are looking forward to 100% participation and are really excited about the food this will provide to this charitable organization and the people in the surrounding counties. To find out more CLICK HERE.