Success is a journey, not a destination. The doing is often more important than the outcome.
- Sales Role-play Competition
- ICSC Champion – $2,500 student prize and a $1,000 honorarium to the faculty coach. The student will also receive a Tom James suit. AND a cruise for two aboard Sr. Richard Branson’s luxury cruise liner, the Scarlet Lady.
- 1st Runner-up – $1,000 student prize and a $500 honorarium to the faculty coach. In addition., the student will receive a Tom James suit.
- 2nd and 3rd Runner-up – Each student receives $500 and a Tom James suit. $250 honorarium to each faculty coach.
- Sales Management Case Competition
- 1st Place – $1,000 each student
- 2nd Place – $500 each student
- 3rd and 4th Place – $250 each student
Set Sail on Your Career
Every registered student, both competitors and additional attendees are eligible for special prizes: In case of ties for major prizes a drawing will be held to determine winners. Make and keep appointments with companies at the career fair. Earn 1 point for each different company that you meet with. If they judge the interaction “professional” you earn the point for that meeting. See the Coaches and Competitors Guide for rules.
- First Place – Up to $1,500 in airfare to Orlando, 4 nights, 3 days at The Royal Caribe Resort in Orlando, 2-3 Day All Park Passes.
- Second Place – iPad Pro
- Third, Fourth and Fifth- iPad Minis
- Sixth, Seventh and Eighth – Apple Airpods
- Next 100 – Chick-Fil-A Gift Cards
Special Faculty Participation Prizes
A special drawing will be held for all faculty (not student coaches) who participate in the Oracle NetSuite Academy special presentation Faculty earn 20 Collegiate World Cup of Sales points for their university – see Competitors’ and Coaches Guide for rules.
Event: Wednesday, November 10 at 11 AM Eastern Time
Top Prize – 1-2.9 inch iPad Pro with 1TB of memory
Second, Third and Forth Prizes – iPad 128GB of memory